- The Value of Climate Amenities: A Comparison of Hedonic and Discrete Choice Approaches, P. Sinha, M. Caulkins, and M. Cropper, Journal of Urban Economics, November . Download
- The Health Impacts of Coal-Fired Power Plants in India and the Co-Benefits of GHG Reductions, M Cropper, R Cui, S. Guttikunda, N. Hultman, P. Jawahar, Y. Park, X. Yao and X-P Song, AEA Papers and Proceedings, May . Download
- Eight Priorities for Calculating the Social Cost of Carbon, G. Wagner, D. Anthoff, M. Cropper. S. Dietz, K. Gillingham, B. Groom, P. Kelleher, F. Moore, and J. Stock, Nature, February . Download
- The Mortality Impacts of Current and Planned Coal-Fired Power Plants in India, M Cropper, R Cui, S. Guttikunda, N. Hultman, P. Jawahar, Y. Park, X. Yao and X-P Song, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, e2017936118, February . Link to Journal Download
- Health and Economic Impacts of Air Pollution in the States of India: The Global Burden of Disease Study 2019, India State-Level Disease Burden Initiative Air Pollution Collaborators, The Lancet Planetary Health, December . Download
- Explaining the Decline in the U.S. Employment-to-Population Ratio: A Review of the Evidence, Abraham, Katharine G. and Melissa S. Kearney, Journal of Economic Literature 58(3), 585-643, September . Download
- Birth Order, Education, and Family Size, Jesper Bagger, Javier Birchenall, and Hani Mansour, The Economic Journal, June .
- College Attainment, Income Inequality, and Economic Security: A Simulation Exercise, Brad Hershbein, Melissa Kearney, Luke Pardue, American Economic Association Papers & Proceedings 110, 352-355, May . Link to Journal Download
- Memories of Colonial Law: The Inheritance of Human Capital and the Location of Joint Ventures in Early-Reform China, Cheryl Long, Peter Murrell, and Li Yang, China Economic Review 58(1), 1-32, December . Download
- Universal Basic Income (UBI) as a Policy Response to Current Challenges, Kearney, Melissa S. and Magne Mogstad, Maintaining the Strength of American Capitalism, August . Download
- Voter Response to Peak and End Transfers: Evidence from a Conditional Cash Transfer Experiment, S. Galiani, N. Hajj, P. Ibarraran, N. Krishnaswamy and P. McEwan, American Economic Journal: Economic Policy 11, 232-260, August .
- Applying Benefit-Cost Analysis to Air Pollution Control in the Indian Power Sector, Maureen L. Cropper, Sarath Guttikunda, Puja Jawahar, Zachary Lazri, Kabir Malik, Xiao-Peng Song, and Xinlu Yao, Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis 10(S1), 185-205, March . Download
- The Consequences of Long Term Unemployment: Evidence from Matched Employer-Employee Data, Katharine Abraham, John Haltiwanger, Kristin Sandusky and James Spletzer, ILR Review 72(2), 266-299, March . Link to Journal
- Toward Understanding 17th Century English Culture: A Structural Topic Model of Francis Bacon's Ideas, Peter Grajzl and Peter Murrell, Journal of Comparative Economics, 111-135, March . Download
- Early Childhood Education by Television: Lessons from Sesame Street, Kearney, Melissa S. and Philip Levine, American Economic Journal: Applied Economics 11(1), 318-350, February . Link to Journal
- The (Un)expected Economic Consequences of the Recent Expansion of Higher Education in Latin America, Ricardo Espinoza, Latin American Policy Journal, June .
- Job Displacement and the Duration of Joblessness: The Role of Spatial Mismatch, Fredrik Andersson, John Haltiwanger, Mark Kutzbach, Henry Pollakowski, and Daniel Weinberg, Review of Economics and Statistics 100(2), 203-18, May . Link to Journal
- The Half-Life of Happiness: Hedonic Adaptation in the Subjective Well-Being of Poor Slum Dwellers to the Satisfaction of Basic Housing Needs, Sebastian Galiani, Paul Gertler and Raimundo Undurraga, Journal of the European Economic Association (JEEA) 16(4), 1189–1233, August . Link to Journal
- Borrowing Trouble? Human Capital Investment with Opt-In Costs and Implications for the Effectiveness of Grant Aid, Benjamin M. Marx and Lesley J. Turner, American Economic Journal: Applied Economics 10(2), 163-201, April . Link to Journal
- Male Earnings, Marriageable Men, and Non-Marital Fertility: Evidence from the Fracking Boom, Kearney, Melissa and Riley Wilson, Review of Economics and Statistics, February . Download
- Declining Dynamism, Allocative Efficiency, and the Productivity Slowdown, Ryan Decker, John Haltiwanger, Ron Jarmin and Javier Miranda, American Economic Review Papers and Proceedings 107(5), 322-326,, May . Link to Journal
- Caveat venditor: The conditional effect of relationship-specific investment on contractual behavior, Peter Murrell and Radu Paun, Journal of Law, Economics, & Organization 33(1), 105-138, March . Download
- Design and evolution in institutional development: The insignificance of the English Bill of Rights, Peter Murrell, Journal of Comparative Economics 45(1), 36-55, February . Link to Journal Download