- Obstructive Monitoring, Aaron Finkle, Dongsoo Shin, Journal of Economic and Management Strategy 29(4), 873-891, July .
- Estimation with Aggregate Shocks, Jinyong Hahn, Guido Kuersteiner and Maurizio Mazzocco, Review of Economic Studies, September .
- Demand for Giving to Multiple Charities: An Experimental Study, Emel Filiz-Ozbay and Neslihan Uler, Journal of European Economic Association 17(3), 725–753, June . Link to Journal
- Demand for Giving to Multiple Charities: An Experimental Study, Emel Filiz-Ozbay and Neslihan Uler, Journal of the European Economic Association, April . Link to Journal
- Incomplete Disclosure: Evidence of Signaling and Countersignaling, Benjamin B. Bederson, Ginger Zhe Jin, Phillip Leslie, Alexander J. Quinn and Ben Zou, American Economic Journal: Microeconomics 10(1), 41-66, February . Link to Journal
- Caveat venditor: The conditional effect of relationship-specific investment on contractual behavior, Peter Murrell and Radu Paun, Journal of Law, Economics, & Organization 33(1), 105-138, March . Download
- An experiment on auctions with endogenous budget constraints, Lawrence M. Ausubel, Justin E. Burkett, Emel Filiz-Ozbay, Experimental Economics 20(4), 973-1006, December . Link to Journal
- Private Sales Clubs: A 21st Century Distribution Channel, Roger R. Betancourt, Raquel Chocarro, Monica Cortinas, Margarita Elorz, Jose Miguel Mugica, Journal of Interactive Marketing 37(1), 44-56, February . Download
- A Behavioral Analysis of Stochastic Reference Dependence, Yusufcan Masatlioglu and Collin Raymond, American Economic Review 106(9), 2760-2782, September . Link to Journal
- Bailouts and the Preservation of CompetitionThe Case of the Federal Timber Contract Payment Modification Act, James Roberts, Andrew Sweeting, American Economic Journal: Microeconomics 8(3), 257-288, August . Link to Journal Download
- Distribution services, technological change and the evolution of retailing and distribution in the twenty-first century, Roger R. Betancourt, Handbook on the Economics of Retailing and Distribution (E. Basker ed.), Edward Elgar Publishing, Northampton., MA, USA Part I(Chapter 4), 73-96, March . Download
- Channel Choice in the 21st Century: The Hidden Role of Distribution Services, Roger Betancourt, Raquel Chocarro, Monica Cortinas, Margarita Elorz, Jose Miguel Mugica, Journal of Interactive Marketing 33(February), 1-12, February . Download
- The Slow Growth of New Plants: Learning about Demand?, Lucia Foster, John Haltiwanger, Chad Syverson, Economica 83, 91-129, January . Link to Journal Download
- Falsified or Substandard? Assessing Price and Non-Price Signals of Drug Quality, Roger Bate, Gingner Jin and Aparna Mathur, Journal of Economics & Management Strategy 24(4), 687-711, December . Link to Journal
- The High-Frequency Trading Arms Race: Frequent Batch Auctions as a Market Design Response, Peter Cramton, Eric Budish and John Shim, Quarterly Journal of Economics 130(4), 1547-1621, November . Link to Journal Download
- An International Carbon-Price Commitment Promotes Cooperation, Peter Cramton, Axel Ockenfels and Steven Stoft, Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy, 4:2, 51-64 4(2), 51-64, September . Link to Journal Download
- Completing Incomplete Revealed Preference under Limited Attention, Yusufcan Masatlioglu and Daisuke Nakajima, The Japanese Economic Review 66(3), 285-299, September .