- Dynamic Spatial Panel Models: Networks, Common Shocks, and Sequential Exogeneity, Guido Kuersteiner, Ingmar Prucha, Econometrica 88(5), 2109-2146, September . Link to Journal
- Estimation with Aggregate Shocks, Jinyong Hahn, Guido Kuersteiner and Maurizio Mazzocco, Review of Economic Studies, September .
- Invariance Principles for Dependent Processes Indexed by Besov Classes with an Application to a Hausman Test for Linearity, Guido Kuersteiner, Journal of Econometrics 211(1), 243-261, July .
- Demand for Giving to Multiple Charities: An Experimental Study, Emel Filiz-Ozbay and Neslihan Uler, Journal of European Economic Association 17(3), 725–753, June . Link to Journal
- Does “Being Chosen to Lead” Induce Non-selfish Behavior? Experimental Evidence on Reciprocity, Allan Drazen, Erkut Ozbay, Journal of Public Economics 174, 13-21, April . Download
- Toward Understanding 17th Century English Culture: A Structural Topic Model of Francis Bacon's Ideas, Peter Grajzl and Peter Murrell, Journal of Comparative Economics, 111-135, March . Download
- The Causal Effect of Competition on Prices and Quality: Evidence from a Field Experiment, Matias Busso and Sebastian Galiani, American Economic Journal: Applied Economics 11, 33-56, January . Link to Journal
- Investor Sophistication and Capital Income Inequality, Marcin Kacperczyk, Jaromir Nosal, Luminita Stevens, Journal of Monetary Economics, November . Link to Journal
- The Half-Life of Happiness: Hedonic Adaptation in the Subjective Well-Being of Poor Slum Dwellers to the Satisfaction of Basic Housing Needs, Sebastian Galiani, Paul Gertler and Raimundo Undurraga, Journal of the European Economic Association (JEEA) 16(4), 1189–1233, August . Link to Journal
- Semiparametric Estimates of Monetary Policy Effects: String Theory Revisited, Joshua D. Angrist, Oscar Jorda, and Guido M. Kuersteiner, Journal of Business & Economic Statistics 36(3), 371-387, July . Link to Journal
- Effective sterilized foreign exchange intervention? Evidence from a rule-based policy, Guido M. Kuersteiner, David C. Phillips, and Mauricio Villamizar-Villegas, Journal of International Economics 113, 118-138, July . Link to Journal
- Borrowing Trouble? Human Capital Investment with Opt-In Costs and Implications for the Effectiveness of Grant Aid, Benjamin M. Marx and Lesley J. Turner, American Economic Journal: Applied Economics 10(2), 163-201, April . Link to Journal
- The impact of trading on the costs and benefits of the Acid Rain Program, H. Ron Chan, B. Andrew Chupp, Maureen L. Cropper, and Nicholas Z. Muller, Journal of Environmental Economics and Management 88, 180–209, March . Download
- Incomplete Disclosure: Evidence of Signaling and Countersignaling, Benjamin B. Bederson, Ginger Zhe Jin, Phillip Leslie, Alexander J. Quinn and Ben Zou, American Economic Journal: Microeconomics 10(1), 41-66, February . Link to Journal
- An experiment on auctions with endogenous budget constraints, Lawrence M. Ausubel, Justin E. Burkett, Emel Filiz-Ozbay, Experimental Economics 20(4), 973-1006, December . Link to Journal
- Discrete Adjustment to a Changing Environment: Experimental Evidence, Mel W. Khaw, Luminita Stevens, Michael Woodford, Journal of Monetary Economics 91, 88-103, November . Link to Journal
- Policy Uncertainty, Trade and Welfare: Theory and Evidence for China and the U.S., Kyle Handley, Nuno Limao, American Economic Review 107(9), 2731-2783, September . Link to Journal Download
- Capital Allocation and Productivity in South Europe, Gita Gopinath, Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan, Loukas Karabarbounis, Carolina Villegas-Sanchez, The Quarterly Journal of Economics, June .