- What Hinders Investment in the Aftermath of Financial Crises: Insolvent Firms or Illiquid Banks?, Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan, Herman Kamil, and Carolina Villegas-Sanchez, Review of Economics and Statistics 98(4), 756–769, October .
- A Behavioral Analysis of Stochastic Reference Dependence, Yusufcan Masatlioglu and Collin Raymond, American Economic Review 106(9), 2760-2782, September . Link to Journal
- Bailouts and the Preservation of CompetitionThe Case of the Federal Timber Contract Payment Modification Act, James Roberts, Andrew Sweeting, American Economic Journal: Microeconomics 8(3), 257-288, August . Link to Journal Download
- Improving GDP Measurement: A Measurement Error Perspective, S. Boragan Aruoba, Francis X. Diebold, Jeremy J. Nalewaik, Frank Schorfheide and Dongho Song, Journal of Econometrics 191(2), 384–397, April . Link to Journal
- An Extension of the J-test to a Spatial Panel Data Framework, Harry H. Kelejian and Gianfranco Piras, Journal of Applied Econometrics 31(2), 387-402, March . Link to Journal
- Kwacha Gonna Do? Experimental Evidence about Labor Supply in Rural Malawi, Jessica Goldberg, American Economic Journal: Applied Economics 8(1), 129-149, January . Download
- Reallocation in the Great Recession: Cleansing or Not?, Lucia Foster, Cheryl Grim, and John Haltiwanger, Journal of Labor Economics 34(S1), S293-S331, January . Link to Journal Download
- Media Influences on Social Outcomes: The Impact of MTV's 16 and Pregnant on Teen Childbearing, Melissa S. Kearney and Phillip B. Levine, The American Economic Review 105(12), 3597-3632, December . Link to Journal
- Estimating neighborhood choice models: Lessons from a housing assistance experiment., Sebastian Galiani, Alvin Murphy, and Juan Pantano, American Economic Review 105(11), 3385-3415, November .
- The High-Frequency Trading Arms Race: Frequent Batch Auctions as a Market Design Response, Peter Cramton, Eric Budish and John Shim, Quarterly Journal of Economics 130(4), 1547-1621, November . Link to Journal Download
- Trade and Investment under Policy Uncertainty: Theory and Firm Evidence, Kyle Handley and Nuno Limão, American Economic Journal: Economic Policy 7(4), 189-222, November . Link to Journal Download
- Do Lottery Payments Induce Savings Behavior? Evidence from the Lab, Emel Filiz Ozbay, Jonathan Guryan, Kyle Hyndman, Melissa Kearney, and Erkut Y. Ozbay, Journal of Public Economics 126, 1-24, June . Link to Journal Download